The following services are provided:
- Free biopsy kits for specimens.
- Couriers pick-up specimens within designated geographic areas or free delivery of biopsy specimens to the laboratory by the U.S. Postal Service.
- 24-hour turnaround (from the date of receipt) on all biopsies except for bony tissue biopsies that require decalcification or cases that require special stains.
- Gross description and orientation of tissue prior to processing by the board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist.
- A complete written report including history, gross description, microscopic description, diagnosis, and comments.
- Personal telephone reporting by the pathologist of all malignant diagnoses and unusual findings.
- Same day faxing of reports to all offices.
- Same day mailing of the original written report.
- Direct billing to the patient from our laboratory for the services.
- Courtesy billing of the patient's medical or dental insurance, when insurance information is provided by forwarding a clear photocopy of all medical and dental insurance cards with the biopsy.
- Our oral and maxillofacial pathologist is available to discuss special concerns and recommended procedures regarding particular patients.
View and print forms:
We have a few forms that make our practice more efficient. These printable versions are PDF files.
Biopsy request form
Tissue submission policy
FAQs - billing policy and other questions for lab pathology patients